Total Quantum Efficiency Solutions for Solar Cells:
Designed in accordance with IEC 60904-1, 60904-7, 60904-8
● Can measure Spectral Response and External Quantum Efficiency.
● White Light Bias Intensity can reach 0 to 3 solar constants (The same grade as Fraunhofer ISE).
● Automatic zero-bias function provides a stable short-circuit condition for the solar cell under testing.
● Integrated system, easy to operate or install.
● Auto band-gap calculation, provides critical material characteristics.
● The system can provide customers the most accurate correction parameters by calculating mismatch factor.
● Provides the most accurate calculation of the whole spectrum short-circuit current density by auto-interlace method.
● Short-circuit current density spectrum can be the reference for material analysis and process improvement.
● Provides IQE calculation function. Customers can input the reflectivity of the device to obtain the IQE information.
|Item No. : QE-R
- “Exclusive” two DSP dual-phase lock-in amplifiers, which monitors the optical power and measure the device signal simultaneously.
- “Exclusive” integrated computer-controlled signal switch can reduce cost for maintenance and consumables.
- High-efficiency light collection system exceeding 70 % collecting rate and provides accurate and stable measurement.
- Czerny-Turner multi-gratings monochromator with low stray light ( < 10-5), provides precise and rapid measurement.
- Stable lamp system for long testing time and less calibration time.
- High repeatability over 99.5 %
- For various types of solar cells measurement.
- High-efficiency light elliptical reflector:
- Light collection efficiency > 70 %
- Provides accurate and stable measurement.
- Czerny-Turner multi-diffraction gratings monochromator：
- Low stray light <10-5
- High stability and fast scan rate.
- Spectral range can reach 200 nm ~ 2000 nm.
- Dual-beam optical design:
- The same design as NIM, NIST and PTB.
- Monitors the light intensity while acquiring the current signal, which ensures the measurement accuracy.
- Signal multiplexer:
- QE-R integrates computer-controlled signal switching multiplexer.
- Helps customers reduce wiring errors.
- Signal-to-noise ratio can reach 100 dB, the result of the overall system optimization.
- DC mode function for DSSC solar cells.
- High uniformity detector.
||300 nm ~ 1100 nm (can be extended)
|| 2 x 2 mm2 or 1 x 4 mm2 (Customizable)
|Integrated Lamp System
- 150W XQ lamp, instability<0.1 %
- Provide 300 nm~2000 nm continuous light
- High-efficiency elliptical reflector system with three-axis adjustment knob
- Lamp timer
- Czerny-Turner multi-grating monochromator
- 0.1 nm wavelength resolution
- Scanning range 200 nm ~ 2000 nm
- Can hold 6 filters
- MCU / manual-controlled
- LED display
||4 Hz ~ 500 Hz,computer-controlled frequency
- Two DSP dual-phase lock-in amplifiers integrated in the system
- Can capture dual-beam signal simultaneously
- From 300 to 390 nm is ≧±99.4 %
- From 400 to 1000 nm is ≧±99.6 %
- The other wavelength ≧±99 %
Daha fazla bilgi için tıklayınız.